Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Entering the blogging world

Hello all--

Thanks for taking time to explore and learn with me. I'm creating this blog for a few reasons...one is to keep family and friends updated on all the happenings of college life. The second reason is to share conversations I have while at Baylor. Many great conversations have come my way even in these first few weeks, and I don't want to forget them. They will be about anything and everything. All I promise is that they will be meaningful and hopefully, thought provoking. Sometimes they may just be conversations I have with myself, which are sometimes the best kind. Anyways, thats whats happening here.

Joy and Love with you always,

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hannah--what a great idea! I think I've sent you some posts from "a holy experience" blog; she writes daily, and includes pictures. I thought, "what a great way to document your family's life as children are growing." Her kids will have access to her blog forever! It's a great way to stay connected, and to observe your own journey.

    ReplyDelete